Waste Time Efficiently

woensdag 15 augustus 2007

Eat your hart out, Chuck Taylor

You think you can handle this?
You can't even handle your hair products.

Newsflash, Popp'n Cultures Cherry: It's going to take more than a catchy soundtrack and dreamboat abs to hook this girl. Not that Swayze has either of those anymore.

I can cruise the red carpet with Living the Good Lie, or hang out backstage with I Make Beatz any day of the week. Right now you're just barely beating out Wake Bake and Flake's futon, and that's not saying much.
Don't get me wrong, your baby blues do make my knees a little weak, but I need more than just a pretty face. What can you bring to the table?

They don't call me Femme Fatality for nothing. And to be honest, I'm not all that convinced that you can lose gracefully to me in a Ms. Pacman tournament.
Oh, and YOU call ME.

Femme Fatality

Boom Chicago

Geen opmerkingen: